Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bit of Advice Selling/Trading S60

Options
  • 26-05-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

OK thinking of selling on my 02s60 as I am getting complaints about the rear leg room and going down the BMW road.
    I went to the local deraler and test drove a 04 316 basic spec <30000 miles and was well impressed rear leg room was no issue at all only fault was its very load on the road. Only problem he was only dropping the price 7000. Basically I have about 15-20K to spend and whatever I can reach from my car .

What do you reackon the realistic price for mine is basically its the gold colour SE with sports suspension, winter pack, full leather and the 11 speaker sound system.
    2.0t Petrol
    Manual
    100K miles
    2 full years NCT Just Getting done next week.
    T-Belt done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Benny,

Petrol or Diesel and what size? Auto or Manual?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

edited spec

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

I would estimate its value at about €6.5K - €7k.
    Any higher than that and it will take a very long time to shift it.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Sandwich

Mike2006 wrote: »
    I would estimate its value at about €6.5K - €7k.
    Any higher than that and it will take a very long time to shift it.

Mike.

Would roughly agree with mike2006, although the market is a bit hard to call at the mo. Guess you are over the 100k if the timing belt is done, so you would probably struggle to get more than 7k. With a slow market dealers will be even less inclined than normal to put less mainstream stuff on their books at any risky values which could take a long time to turn back to cash.

Advertisement