Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid Nails!

Options
  • 26-05-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

My nail broke really far done the nail when i was taking my car key off a key ring. I know its really going to hurt if it rips off so was wondering if anyone knew a product that would kind of glue the nail to the main part of the nail until the nail grew enough for me to file it etc??

Thanks,
    Font22

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I'd say just try and file it to get the edge off it, maybe put a plaster on it or something? You poor thing, hope it grows back real quickly! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I agree with tinkerbell - go for a plaster

Tried the glue thing with nail glue before and it just hurt like hell

Put a plaster on it, let it grow a little then cut and file

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

ok so, thats what i'll do! its so annoying! going to take awhile for it to grow though because it is so far down the nail. i'll just have to keep smiling through the pain!!

Advertisement