Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP laptop - still under warranty

Options
  • 26-05-2008 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Anyone know where I return a HP laptop thats broken still under warranty?
    Bought through credit union not a shop as such. Do I go to credit union or is there somewhere direct I can bring it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

I'd ask the Credit Union what the story is, if they even know. Strange situation! You could try and contact HP or the likes if its under warranty and see what they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

I have HP's tech support number - 1890 923902. Apparently they don't have a repair centre in Ireland, so they will arrange a courier to pick it up and ship it to England. I called on Friday but I'm still waiting for the feckers to call.

I heard someone say that their are authorised repair centres somewhere in Dublin on Aungier street that can repair it for you on behalf of HP, but I dunno.

Advertisement