Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Rental for Driving Test

Options
  • 26-05-2008 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

My car recently failed the NCT and I have my test this thursday. I wont have the car NCT'd by thursday. Anyone have any recommendations for a driving school that rents cars for the test? Preferably a punto and the nearer the Deansgrange test centre the better.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Most driving schools let you use their cars for the test - dunno if it's a precondition to have had lessons with them first though.

Ring a few and book a pre-test lesson to get used to the car.

Might get better replies in the learning to drive forum:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,488 ✭✭✭✭guil

dunno bout other places but i'm gettin lessons with naas school of motoring for a c licence and i enquired bout hirin a car for the test and was told that they only give the car if ya have a min of 3 lessons with them

Advertisement