Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ungankable

Options
  • 26-05-2008 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭

Playing on my Bear Shammy Last night(lvl24) and with two mates, Herald of Xolti and Necro. In the 20-30 instance in Stigia.

Necro gets jumped by conqueror(32) and hunter(28), dies.

HoT gets taken out next.

In runs the bear shammy. Queue 3 minutes of me sitting close to full health, while out of Stamina and incapable of killing them and visa versa. They gave up and moved on.

Morale of the story, kill a Bear Shammy in the first 10 seconds or sit back and prepare for the long haul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Havent meet or played a bear shammy (Ive only soloed so far)

Why couldn't they kill you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

That works out well for me! I can easily kill someone my level in 10 seconds. I have to actually, otherwise I get squished :d

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Havent meet or played a bear shammy (Ive only soloed so far)

Why couldn't they kill you?

I get a healing buff from hitting things, seen it go over 2000% healing. That and my main heal costs nothing. I was getting 150-170 hp points per second constantly.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I get a healing buff from hitting things, seen it go over 2000% healing. That and my main heal costs nothing. I was getting 150-170 hp points per second constantly.

Why am I not surprised you went Bear Shammy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

10 bucks cuddles doesnt make it to 80 :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

wow! thanks for the info. I think someone needs to be nerfed! ;)

nix wrote: »
    10 bucks cuddles doesnt make it to 80 :P

Just because I left Wow at 69 doesn't bear any relation to this game....

I can get to 79 in this.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Just because I left Wow at 69 doesn't bear any relation to this game....

I can get to 79 in this.

pun intended?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Apart from this, anymore info on your experiences of playing Bear shammy on a pvp server?

Thinking of rolling one on a pvp when I get the game.

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Apart from this, anymore info on your experiences of playing Bear shammy on a pvp server?

Thinking of rolling one on a pvp when I get the game.

Yeah,

Bad points:
    My dps is starting to fall far behind the other people I level with. Necro, HOX and conqueror. I find myself not bothering with combos since it make little impact now. Initial healing is pathetic, it takes about 20 seconds to get going. Even though I am wearing medium armour I seem to take a awful lot of damage.

Good points:
    You can solo, even as a healer. Having a healer in the group is a big plus on a pvp server because your hard to gank and you automatically make your group hard to gank. Your main heal is free, lasts 14 seconds and is on a 15 second cooldown. You get to wear a manly skirt.

On the ungankable part last night, took down a lvl36 Priest of Mirta, a lvl38 conqueror and a lvl34 barbarian, own group was same as above between 25 to 30(me at 25). Wiped the floor with them. I really like pvp servers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement