Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How strict is the eyesight test?

Options
  • 26-05-2008 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Just wondering what the standard for the eyesight report is- I have fairly bad sight in one eye (about 10%) and good enough sight in the other but not perfect. I don't wear corrective lenses anymore as they don't make a significant difference. So would I have a good chance of passing the test with fairly good sight in one eye and virtually none in the other? Also is it necessary to apply for the theory test first or can I wait and do it within the month after getting the eyesight report? Feedback greatly appreciated!!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement