Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2010 Buick LaCrosse Spied in Germany

Options
  • 26-05-2008 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

2010-buick-lacrosse-2.jpg
    The car has heavy camouflage, but you can tell where the Buick is heading with its second generation LaCrosse. The car will use a new platform called Epsilon II that has a front-wheel drive.
    Production is expected to start in the beginning of 2009...

Click here for more and bigger pictures

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Its a buick! are they still pretty rubbish?

Was only ever in one, typical yank mobile! Nothing exciting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Looks like the American people themselves. Fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

We will already have this in the form of the new Opel Insignia, its sister company.

Doubt we will see many Buicks on European roads, too American for European taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

To those posters rubbishing the car: if I hadn't been told it was a Buick I would have thought it was a Renault or maybe a Toyota.

I don't think it looks "too American" at all. It's just bland and ugly, like most modern cars sadly.

Advertisement