Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

French Speed Cameras

Options
  • 26-05-2008 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if the French speed tax collectors take a photo of the front of the car or the back like here ?

I got flashed on my way into a tunnel on my way back to the Airport.

Thanks
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

It appears to be the front. Did you not see the signs? They signpost them quite well over there.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

RobAMerc wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if the French speed tax collectors take a photo of the front of the car or the back like here ?

I got flashed on my way into a tunnel on my way back to the Airport.

Thanks
    Rob

Its the front, if its a rental your knackered, the rental company will just charge your card. If its an Irish reg you can have a wave as you fly past it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

yea they are generally well sign posted - I just didn't see it - it was fairly miserable weather and dark - my own fault

guess Europecar will charge my card - crap

As thought the Monaco GP wasn't an expensive enough weekend without that too ! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Shame it was a rental car. Unlucky.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Anyone know what the "Speed Tax" is there, I am thinking - it might not be the only one ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement