Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving out sections/stories etc while studying - help?

Options
  • 26-05-2008 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

In our HL History course, in the Dictatorship & Democracy topic, we left out all of Vichy France, Lenin, the Technology of Warfare and the Jarrow March. Everything else we covered fairly comprehensively. Is this OK, will we be covered for the exam?

Also, in HL Irish, is it possible to leave out Lig Sinn i gCathú? I was ill when we covered it and never caught up. We also did Clare sa Spéir, Fiche Bliain Ag Fás, an Cearrbhach and an Bhean Óg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

Honours irish. . .not my bag,
    History :) I'd learn Vichy but the others will not come up they've been up two years in a row. Vichy would cover you for society during the war though :p Just remember its 4 questions do 1, you will have atleast one question you can do.
    P.S there is a history thread for predictions and advice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

In the Prós Ainmnithe section on the HL Irish paper, you have to answer one question from part (b) and both questions will be on the same story. Of course, it's only worth 15 marks (2.5% of you overall grade) and there's an 80% chance it won't be Lig Sinn i gCathú.

Advertisement