Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Merlin motor city

Options
  • 26-05-2008 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

anyone buy in merlin, any opinions their prices are good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

prices arent great and the cars are worse , <SNIP>

MODEDIT:

possibly libelous comment removed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Wow.

<SNIP> (removed the repeat of possibly libelous accussation)

A more useful contribution would be to give an anecdote of something specific that happened to you or someone you know. "They're crap" isn't as helpful :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Well, i dunno about <SNIP> etc SIR?

But Ex rentals feature heavily in their stock - and there isn't a rental car on the road that has'nt had bodywork done to it - that a fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Guys, go easy on the accusations (and repetition thereof)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭john1963

i understand they are ex rental or demo cars. the bottom line is that in terms of prices and trade they appear to be good. i want to buy an 07 avensis, so chances are even from a main dealer they will be ex rental or ex demo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

john1963 wrote: »
    i understand they are ex rental or demo cars. the bottom line is that in terms of prices and trade they appear to be good. i want to buy an 07 avensis, so chances are even from a main dealer they will be ex rental or ex demo.

ehhhhh, nope........last year people changed their cars like their laundry......its different this year. There is lots of cars out there that are 1 or 2 year old and that are not ex-rentals or demo.

Believe me, i worked in rental for a long time - you dont want an ex-rental car!:eek:

Advertisement