Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Zombie makeup..

• 26-05-2008 3:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

im sure plenty of you guys have dressed up as zombies..
    anyone got any pics? heres some of mine from last Halloween. i was going for a lucozade/sean of the dead/scumbag theme. :D

l_80a034cf16828a77f538bb5e8269d6c2.jpg

l_b02b7bf9f2424bcf80223f096ce1c96b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

You have the Scumbag down........

Along with the Shawn of the Dead

but what is this Lucozade you speak of??? Is it the Drink??? Cos if it is I dont get it at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

You have the Scumbag down........

Along with the Shawn of the Dead

but what is this Lucozade you speak of??? Is it the Drink??? Cos if it is I dont get it at all....

The ad for Lucozade with all the Zombies in it remember?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

yeah something along the lines of the lucozade zombies.
    no1 else got any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Ah, I get ya now....forgot about that one...Good job,.

Advertisement