Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wind up!

Options
  • 24-05-2008 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

Got a tx tonight saying 'hows agoin l8r, wonderin if u cud possibly do a dj set for me on the 16th june?' As I get free calls to 086 numbers I gave them a call to see what they wanted. Anyways, they said it was a small gig for his monther's 50th in Blackrock. Not sure but think he said it was a very small family party only 5 people, (could have been 50 as line was bad!) I said what sort of music did he want? the old stuff, ratpack, 60's 70's? He said his mother was from pakistan so she wanted that kind of music.

I have some of the bhangra stuff, and could get what she wanted. But he then said 'I'll put her on and she can tell you what she wants' This 'girl' comes on with a very good irish accent, and sounded about 26! I was discussing what she wanted and then the line went dead. Didn't call them back, they not texted again, so obviously a wind up!

I mean if you're gonna wind someone up, at least put some thought into it, the 16th june is a monday! she certainly didn't sound 50, and could speak better english than me, and I'm from england!

If you are reading this, the price is €500 and stop wasting my time!!! :mad:

Advertisement