Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Covers/Petals

Options
  • 24-05-2008 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

does anyone know where i can buy nipple covers also called pasties or nipple petals, I saw them on EBay but i do not want to order online. The idea is to cover the nipple when wearing braless dresses, low cut tops, also it gives the image of not being fully topless when topless sunbathing, they can also be worn under bras to prevent nipple friction, etc

Also has anyone used them and if so what are your thoughts.

Comments

SilhouetteNippleTassels_L_440x440.gif
    I thought you were looking for something like this.
    To be honest I wouldn't really be bothered about tictacitus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I saw them in La Senza on Grafton Street recently and also in Debenhams. Usually counter top. Cant say Ive used them, know they are grand for backless dresses etc if Youre small on top but cant imagine them using them to disguise the fact youre sunbathing topless..wouldnt that just look like youve got plasters on?! ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 milis

I have bought them before in M&S, they tend to sell out pretty quickly whenever they get a supply in. Found them great for sheer tops/dresses if you have a small chest.

Easy to use, although they definitely wouldn't be giving enough coverage in a sunbathing situation, if anything it would draw even more attention as it would look like you have no nipples.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

found an empty PAck off them in the Villa i stayed in last week. it was a H&M Pack if thats any help?

Advertisement