Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunderbird mail preview?

Options
  • 24-05-2008 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I hear there's a way you can see what emails await you in thunderbird before actually downloading them? Right now, if somebody sends me a 1mb email and I don't know about it, and then if say 3 other people send me emails too, I might have to download the 1mb file first before I can see the other ones. This isn't a problem with broadband, but if I'm out an about with my oh so terrible 3 worse than dial up "broadband", it can take an age to download and might disconnect too so I hear there is a way I can see the mails through thunderbird and just download the headers or something, then when I open them, it downloads them?

How can I set this up does anyone know?

Any feedback appreciated :)

Comments

Advertisement