Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question

Options
  • 24-05-2008 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

Usually when I'm typing and there are words ahead of what i'm typing, the words move along to the right as Im typing. Yet at random times, the words start to be deleted as I move to the right, if ya get me.

Why is that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Outlook was the only program that did this on me, is it just one program or all areas in windows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

All areas on Windows. When Im posting on boards, using word, etc. Its not just my pc either, it happens on all of em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

hmmm strange my problem with out look was because overtype mode got activated somehow in word . Does pressing your insert key on the keyboard have any effect on things???? like tpye a line go to the middle press insert and try adding some new words

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Lilith306

Usually when I'm typing and there are words ahead of what i'm typing, the words move along to the right as Im typing. Yet at random times, the words start to be deleted as I move to the right, if ya get me.

Why is that?

You more than likely hit the Insert button press it again when it happens to fix it, if it is that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

You more than likely hit the Insert button press it again when it happens to fix it, if it is that.

Thats it, thanks!

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement