Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What hairstyle would suit me.

Options
  • 24-05-2008 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hey all! I've tried researching this on the internet but it is difficult :p so hopefully you guys can give me some pointers. Some background info:

I'm a male. 18 years old. My hair is somewhere in between wavy and curly, probably more towards the wavy side. My hair is fair coloured. I have a long face type. My hair is fine and quite volumous. Right now it's around 3 inches long but i could grow it longer if need be.

Preferably a medium/medium-long style would be good. I don't want to shave it and no recommedations for me to get skanger cuts please ;)

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Without a pic a hairstyle that would suit you is anyone's guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

fatal wrote: »
    Without a pic a hairstyle that would suit you is anyone's guess...

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Does anyone know of a website you can upload your pic and try out different hairstyles on it actually? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Boink08

Whoops, I guess I should rephrase the question: "what hairstyle would suit my hair/face type?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

cormie wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a website you can upload your pic and try out different hairstyles on it actually? :)

http://www.marieclaire.com/hair/hairstyles/virtual-salon/
    I find that to be the best one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

jezza wrote: »

Does this do men as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Well I gave my best friends picture a makeover on it, and he was less than impressed :/

Its more for females

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Eugh, you have to register, far too much effort and I really don't think I'll be returning to that site for anything else :p

Advertisement