Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get your survival tribes together here.

Options
  • 23-05-2008 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

Think we need to get groups together to survive this thing!
    Im currently looking for medically trained people to join the LIMERICK ZOMBIE OUTBREAK SURVIVAL GROUP (LZOSG). We have a number of military trained people already :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Since it worked for Shaun I'm leading my group to the pub!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Ordo Umbra signing in :pac:

(kildare area tribe)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

The Tribe of Doom has a nice ring to it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

so what else do we need?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I have a feeling that any tribes formed on Boards will be heavily weighted with computer nerds tbh.

• Advertisement

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I have a feeling that any tribes formed on Boards will be heavily weighted with computer nerds tbh.
    i may be nerdy, but im also quite insane :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Nerin wrote: »
    i may be nerdy, but im also quite insane :pac:

I reckon there'd be a lot of good planning etc but the execution may leave a little to be desired. Although I've quite a bit of experience with golf clubs and a few years' training in the art of swinging a stick wildly (hurling).

I reckon there'd be a lot of good planning etc but the execution may leave a little to be desired. Although I've quite a bit of experience with golf clubs and a few years' training in the art of swinging a stick wildly (hurling).
    youve obviously never live in the outlands (kilcullen) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Zombie Survival Bahrain Division (ZSBD) - I'm the entire division. Least I dont have to look out for anyone else.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Please. Rock star computer nerd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Do you not realise how it works, the nerds preach about the zombies coming, then all the none nerds laugh and dismiss the nerds! then 2 hours later, the "none nerds" find their friend dead and in many parts. Then they come rushing to the nerds for help and direction! Flawless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Do you not realise how it works, the nerds preach about the zombies coming, then all the none nerds laugh and dismiss the nerds! then 2 hours later, the "none nerds" find their friend dead and in many parts. Then they come rushing to the nerds for help and direction! Flawless!

Damn right, the geeks shall inherit the Earth!

I'm recruiting for the Tallaght clan, and we're gonna need every member we can get! I'm pretty sure we already have an infestation breaking out here! I don't know if they are zombies or junkies, but I'm not taking the chance! *loads shotgun*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

zuroph wrote: »
    Think we need to get groups together to survive this thing!
    Im currently looking for medically trained people to join the LIMERICK ZOMBIE OUTBREAK SURVIVAL GROUP (LZOSG). We have a number of military trained people already :)
    man i live in tipp il join!!i dont have any medical experience but i do have a first aid kit!!!:D:cool:
    if ya get out of limreck ya can use my house as a safehouse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Any of you all around Trinty 3 weeks after the major outbreak. Look me up.
    I'm a welcoming sort.
    Just don't touch MY STUFF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

I decalre myself leader of the louth clan. With my nerd skillz I will immolate the zombies with home made firey things !!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,953 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Require members for the Sth Clare Zombie hunting club.Anyone with mil,para medic,or other survival skills welcome.Have a already fortified manor and food and some fire power already.Will need likeminded people.Those that have survival supplies,skills and weaponary will be given pre consideration.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Require members for the Sth Clare Zombie hunting club.Anyone with mil,para medic,or other survival skills welcome.Have a already fortified manor and food and some fire power already.Will need likeminded people.Those that have survival supplies,skills and weaponary will be given pre consideration.
    Clonlara?? reporting in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

sligo clan signing in

as far as i know im the only surviving member

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Waterford here: Urbs Intacta Manet Waterfordia!
    Me and Fajitas! Will look after things here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

Meath Emergency Attack Team (M.E.A.T), Really should have thought that title through!
    Anywho, Meath/West Meath border patrol signing in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

Jesus Juice, why not set up a Tipp division with us? Seeing as we're an inland county it'll mainly consist of getting down to Waterford and hijacking a boat. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

clonmel!! fcuk that siht dude my plan was to get to th lough derg steal a boat and sail down the shannon to limreck!!waterford doesnt cut it with with me:pac:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Unless ye are all hot chicks, Waterford will be closed for business come Z Day.
    Look elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ssteve

east meath coastal division reporting in
    i reckon we head to drogheda and rebuild the walls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Musashi

I'm in Waterford (county) and packing guns and knives and First Responder Skills and several large First Aid and Trauma Bags.

We also have a handy castle so maybe the Waterford City bods need to bail out to the county?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

zuroph wrote: »
    Clonlara?? reporting in.

I think there's potential for a small Clonlara-based cell. I don't got skillz yet. But the plan is to get all-round survival skills first-off, and get into specifics when I know what the game-plan is.

At the very least, you could give us a lift into Limerick :)

froodie wrote: »
    I think there's potential for a small Clonlara-based cell. I don't got skillz yet. But the plan is to get all-round survival skills first-off, and get into specifics when I know what the game-plan is.

At the very least, you could give us a lift into Limerick :)
    blow up the footbridge at castleconnell for a start, i've seen plenty of zombies make it across that one. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

north kildare signing in. we are an army of about 20 nd we are currently recruiting anyone with weapons experience!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

Dublin East Division, of Zombie Elimination and Disposal Squad

[DED ZEDS] lol
    Signing in;

anyone in the Dublin east/north east urban area, sign in, currently have about 5 in reserve, 2 or 3 proper members.
    we have survival skills, first aid, basic weapons training and um, 'scavenging' skills [like all us northsiders].

oh, and maps :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement