Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you clean your wellies?

Options
  • 23-05-2008 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

So summer means festival season, I got the wellies out. But they're dirty & maybe even a lil smelly!
    How do you clean yours? I mean the inside lining.. I remember pouring loads of water in them last year but kinda gave up. I'm sure that did more harm than good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Get a new pair? Throw them into the wash on a 30 degree cycle?
    Failing that.. Oust.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

If you only wore them for two or three days, they can't be that bad, can they? Maybe you're just being too fussy. :p Don't forget, wellies are actually designed for a lot more wear and tear than they get at a festival.
    Regarding cleaning them, just try a normal shoe-lining cleaner. Just make sure you give them a bit longer to dry than you would a pair or shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Might be worth asking here

:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

If Gran Hermano insists on going down this route, then you may also be interested in trying here:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=996

:rolleyes:

Advertisement