Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CICA trainers

Options
  • 23-05-2008 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get CICA trainers? Or runners, sorry, I mean runners. I seen some on EBAY but they were only for children, a friend of mine is looking for adult male CICA trainers, even online if possible, although if anyone knows of a stockist in Dublin, that would be great! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's a place on Exchequer St, when from from Georges St it's on your right on the corner of Drury St. Used to get mine in there back in the day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

CICA are made by Clarks so you could try one of the Clarks shops - but I'm almost positive they're only made for children.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Scatman

hey
    i used to work in a shoe shop and cica are childrens runners made by clarks. no adult sizes im afraid.

if only adult shoes had lights, the world would be a better place. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

cica actually made track runners afaik

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

tk123 wrote: »
    Maybe the OP means Circa?

No I think it's Cica. I vaguely remember an add and some American dude going ''it's a Cica''? Or was that something else altogether?! :confused: eBay it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

David Beckham used to be the face of Cica back in the day. They made football boots with blades which he wore in the early part of his career.

Advertisement