Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

D-Day Approaches! Ballymun here i come!

Options
  • 22-05-2008 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭

Got a date for next Friday in Ballymun SGS. Would be familiar enough with the area, going to get as many lessons/pre-tests in before then, but having had lessons etc in the area I live in and been told that I'm safe etc, I not unduly worried about not knowing a route etc. Its not like I'll have prior knowledge of every road I ever drive on for the rest of my life.

Just wondering though are there any common pitfalls for the Ballymun area, or anything in particular that I should watch out for? Had been planning to do it in Tyrellstown, so traffic conditions etc I'd say would be fairly similar.

Anything anyone can add in would be great!!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement