Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather jackets in Ireland

Options
  • 22-05-2008 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭

I'm always trying to find agood leather jacket (not from a high street chain), something along the vintage/retro/rock/indie variety. Every time I'm in Dublin I check out Eager Beaver, HarleyQuins (by Georges Arcade) but they usually have horrible old man style jackets that have horrible colours or are oversized.
    Where do people get their cool looking leather jackets is what I'm trying to find out?
    I bought one on holiday in Stockholm which did me perfect until it was stolen in the same year when I was in a (not very busy) bar in Dublin. Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

i got a pretty cool one along the lines you're looking for in Bershka around Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

you'll have to go high street. What are you're reasons for being against them? right now that look is in fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

you'll have to go high street. What are you're reasons for being against them? right now that look is in fashion.

Not everyone care's about fashion. Perhaps the OP just likes what he likes.

Advertisement