Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Skydrive in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,940 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

First I've heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Just back from visiting my brother in the UK and he was showing me his Skydrive. Brilliant !! No need for mobile storage devices again.

This is seriously cool. But not available in Ireland yet :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

Just edit the details of your live / hotmail account and set your location as UK. Viola!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Never doubt that one man has the power to change the world :)

• Advertisement

Hey Aidan, let's try it again

Anyone have any idea when Skydrive will be available in AZERBAIJAN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

мы слишком теперь имеем skydrive. большое спасибо :)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭alansweeney100

Whats the difference between windows skydrive and uploading a attachment to a mail and saving it as a draft?
    Another thing, say I've 1000 photos on my PC (I do) I'm hardly going to individually load them all up, it'd take a month! Why don't they have something like where you select a folder to upload, I know it would still take ages but at least I could press upload and walk away.

Advertisement