Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone wireless broadband in de town: wtf?!

Options
  • 21-05-2008 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Anyone else having problems with vodafone wireless broadband in the town, or is it just me?

I'm just about at the end of my tether with it... €30 a month for something slower than dialup...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 pendude

try 3 wireless broadband...
    know few lads that has it, well its slow enough but good enough for 3G!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Don't live in the town, but have used a Vodafone 3G in various cafes and always found the reception excellent. Does your modem work well in other areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 pendude

i`ve digiweb broadband, the lad i know lives in town and has a good reception, will ask him whats d reception in other areas!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

o2 has better coverage in the town. I thought Vodafone was good from what I have seen when I used it.

Advertisement