Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Pedicure

Options
  • 21-05-2008 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Just a quick one,

the french pedicure, yey, or ney?!

And if yey, why is it so difficult to do by yourself, you would think it'd be easier than manicure!!!

any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

bizarre, ive been wondering that exact thing myself! priced one in galway..35yo yo's! that's a lotta money..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I always have to have my toenails painted whether it's a french pedicure or just one colour.

Wouldn't have the patience to do the pedicure myself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

I think it looks gorge! I would recommend a mini-pedi as some beauticians offer. You get the basics of a pedi (foot massage, file and paint and dead skin removal) but it is cheaper.

For DIY, Bourjois do a kit for e15 that has all three coats of polish and the white tip polish has a brush that is shaped so it is easier to use. It is quite hard to do a pedi on yourself and takes alot of patience but having you toenails neat is so classy in my opinion!Hope this helps!x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Get a Gel pedicure - lasts for MONTHS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ruthy85

I always do mine myself...Boots do a 3 French polish set...takes a couple of goes but €6 and 20 minutes beats baying 35 bucks anyday!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Ruthee

i use the Bourjois one and i find it does the job..and there's loads of pampering foot treatments that you can use yourself..i couldnt spend that money on me feet..anyway,im a bit a wierd about people at my feet..to tickly..

Advertisement