Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elbow Pad

Options
  • 21-05-2008 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know where I'd get a decent elbow pad in the Dublin area, to wear under the jacket, something that wouldnt be too restrictive, just enough to cushion the elbow?

BountyHunter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I know a few people are using wetsuit cuffs as padding. Seems to work a treat for them anyway. Probably worth a try.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

A few people? There's someone other than me? :eek:

Here's what I have:

56564.jpg

A friend of mine was converting a long-sleeved wetsuit into a short-sleeved one and I got the offcuts.

Not ideal, but they provide padding and don't chafe.

IRLConor wrote: »
    A few people? There's someone other than me? :eek:

I noticed Duncan had nabbed your idea at the nationals anyway. ;)

I noticed Duncan had nabbed your idea at the nationals anyway. ;)

Ah, but his are the fancy store-bought kind. :)

EDIT: I don't know where he got them OP, sorry.

Ah, but his are the fancy store-bought kind. :)

EDIT: I don't know where he got them OP, sorry.

None of the DURC if-you-can't-find-it-get-some-planks-and-nails-and-DIY spirit. :p

• Advertisement

If I remember correctly those ones were sold as elbow supports for dealing with sporting injuries. Maybe try somewhere like Elvery's?

If I remember correctly those ones were sold as elbow supports for dealing with sporting injuries. Maybe try somewhere like Elvery's?

Damn, ex contact sports player and that hadn't occurred to me, that's probably exactly where he got them alright. OP, you should get it in any sports shop that deals with sports like rugby very easily. Elvery's should certainly have them. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭BountyHunter

Cheers lads, thanks for the info..

BountyHunter.

Advertisement