Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat hair

Options
  • 21-05-2008 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

How d'ya go about making your hair less flat? It sorta just lies on my head. What kind of hair product would I be looking for to rectify this? I put wax in and mess my hair up, but its still sort of flat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 LMulhaire

Mousse the heck out of it (something that says VOLUME on the tin) and then blow dry with your head upside down. Then you can smooth out the rest of it and keep lovely pouffy hair on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

That unfortunatly doesnt work for me my hairs so thick, i have a Redken volumising mouse that actually does work but unfotunatly not for that long, apparently Bumble and Bumble do an amazing volumising product that comes in a tiny little bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Try backcombing your hair with a comb.

Advertisement