Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reptile Boarding

Options
  • 21-05-2008 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anybody have any experience with reptile boarding? I'm going on holidays soon for two weeks and i'd rather have someone experienced take care of my Chameleon. If so, any recommendations on places that offer this service and a rough figure of costs would be great.

Any help much appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Duzzie

There is a guy in Sandyford that does boarding and appears to have a good reputation. I dont have contact details but if yoy give Ben a call at Reptile Haven, he'll be able to give you the number. Bens number is 01 6704001

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Ben will probably take him in for you, although i'm not sure at the min as he has alot of work going on in there, he's done it for me though ask him...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

Ben is looking after my two female corns snakes ATM, but he only took them in because they were due to lay when I was on holiday, one of them was in the middle of laying when I droppd them in

+1 for Ben , he does alot of boarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

Jool the cornsnake was at John Bainbridge's surgery in Stillorgan today, she's eggbound, has 4-5 eggs retained inside her (she laid 8).
    The vet removed the contents on one egg with a syringe and gave her a shot of oxytocin

• Advertisement
Advertisement