Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a bus from Dublin to Ashbourne?

Options
  • 21-05-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I would need to go on Saturday from Dublin to Ashbourne(more exactly Unit 3 Donaghmore-3rd exit at the new Ashbourne roundabout on the N2)-

I'm going to a garage to buy a car but I don't have car at the moment as it broke down last week so I'll go by bus

Does anyone knows which bus(es) would stop me closer to this roundabout?

I've done some googling, Dublinbus...etc but I couldn't find to much information...:(

Many Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Colm R

Bus Eireann do this route.

They go from Beresford place near the Customs house. Its the 103, and has a very good service. Usually a double decker bus, but sometimes operated by a private operator.

It goes out through finglas to the new N2, takes the first exit off the new N2 onto the old N2 and follows that route all the way to Ashbourne where there is plenty of stops.

Is your garage on the old N2? If so, should be no problem getting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,251 ✭✭✭markpb

Bus Eireann route 103 goes from the side of the Liberty Hall to Ashbourne, not sure exactly how it gets there. The timetable is here

In fact, I think the 103 is shown at it's pick-up point in this photo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭papillon66

Many Thanks to All! I really appreciate all your help:)

Thanks again!:p

Advertisement