Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What can she do?

Options
  • 21-05-2008 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya, one of my friends has just been told that she is being moved to another dept.
    he has no interest at all in the dep they are moving her too, she said if she wanted to work there that he would of applied for a position in tha dept. personally i wouldnt work in it either.

she expressed her feelings saying that she felt it was a step back in her career, she was told by the boss that she didnt want inflexible people on her team.

we work in a finance instituition and thats havin a bit of a downer at the min, so the business is short, however there are other members on her current team that could go ie last in first out basis.

also another member on her team was asked to move and do the same job, he said no and that was thatm they moved him somewhere else.

basically i want to know, where does she stand as there is a blatent case of double standards.
    its also affecting her physically, shes completely stressed out about it and has said that he will leave if the move goes ahead.

what are her options?!
    ps the boss boss is very hard to talk, analyses everything

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

What does his/her contract say?

Advertisement