Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wisdom Teeth

Options
  • 21-05-2008 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭

At the moment my bottom wisdom teeth are coming through and I'm in quite an amount of pain. The one on the right hand side came through partially about 4-5 weeks ago and that was agony but the one on the left is coming through now and feels much worse, even when I gulp or swallow it hurts the left hand side.

I was at the dentist about 3 weeks ago and he said that I had to get x-rays done in about 6 weeks and then he'd refer me on to a surgeon, probably in Sligo to get them removed whilst awake. But until then I'm stuck with this bloody agony.

Whats the best way of keeping the pain down? (keeping in mind that painkillers have thus far yet to work!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭BryanL

try corsodyl mouthwash 3-4 times daily,but probably best to go back to the dentist as you may have developed a local infection and need antibiotics
    Bryan

Advertisement