Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in the world is this place?

Options
  • 21-05-2008 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

My uncle who is abroad and currently near enough to China, sent me this email. He is wondering where it is so that he could pencil in a visit.

The email (which he got as a chain "funny" mail) said it was a resturant somewhere in china... and if u get to it you get free food...

Does anyone know how to track this place down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

I can only post 5 pics at a time. Here are the rest of them. He is really keen to find out where it is. Perhaps if no body knows, you can point me in the right place to find out.

Thanks, Sniipe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

No idea where it is sorry, but those pics are brilliant !

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've seen those pics before and aslo tried to find it, to no avail. Hopefully someone will know. Maybe a post in Chinese too?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Jesus, imagine the commute to work everyday! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭MasterSun

Huashan Mountain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke4-cwNvDuE&feature=related

Huashan Mountian is located some 240 kilometers away from Xi'an, approximately a two and half hours drive. It is one of the five sacred mountains in China. Huashan Mountain is well-known for its sheer cliffs and plunging ravines. It is the most dangerous mountain in China for climbers.

i don't think u could get FREE Food on top of that mountain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

fair play to you MasterSun, thanks for sharing that with me. the vid looks a bit mental!

Sniipe

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭DD

Haha, I have seen them too...a friend mailed them to me and invited me to the mountains....he said we will do the same like in the pictures :pac:.
    Those guys are crazy!!!

Advertisement