Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hold Em Manager HH converter?

Options
  • 21-05-2008 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can find a Hold Em Manager HH converter?

Link?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

No such thing. What site is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Well HM converts it to its own format. So site doesnt matter, but ipoker anyway.

The 2+2 one works, kinda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Sry for the bump, but can anyone point me in the direction of a good hand convertor for ipoker. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter-TEST.php

Works for HM, ipoker and pretty much all sites

cooker3 wrote: »
    http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter-TEST.php

Works for HM, ipoker and pretty much all sites

Cheers, sillY question coming up - how do I get it to work though? Do I just copy/paste from HM? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

dK1NG wrote: »
    Cheers, sillY question coming up - how do I get it to work though? Do I just copy/paste from HM? :o

Yep just right click and view selected hand histories and c opy and paste it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

The Leggo Poker convertor works for HEM

Had no joy with flopturnriver (prob just me tbh:pac:), leggo poker done the job tho.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

In the replayer in HM, if you look for the text "Hand History" on the table, its small but youll see it. Just click once on that and it will bring up a window at the side of the replayer like in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=24

Then choose whatever HH you want from the dropdown list and click on the 2+2 button and it will copy the HH to the clipboard and then just right click and paste it into the forum on 2+2 and it will show you the HH in this format:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
    NL Holdem $2(BB) Replayer
    SB ($201)
    BB ($327)
    UTG ($324)
    UTG+1 ($486)
    Hero ($200)
    BTN ($197)

Dealt to Hero 6:spade:8:diamond:

UTG calls $2, fold, Hero raises to $8, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $6,

FLOP ($19) 9:diamond:A:club:7:diamond:

check, Hero bets $13, UTG folds,
    Hero shows 6:spade:8:diamond:

Hero wins $18.05

Now that dosent look pretty here but will on 2+2

edit// there is a few issues with it actually so ill let Mike know and see if he can get it fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

prob a long way around it but what i do is right click on the hand in hm and copy to clipboard and then paste it into notepad and save it to my desktop and then I use talking poker to convert it by selecting xml file and navigating to the folder..

have it off to a tee now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

Macspower wrote: »
    prob a long way around it but what i do is right click on the hand in hm and copy to clipboard and then paste it into notepad and save it to my desktop and then I use talking poker to convert it by selecting xml file and navigating to the folder..

have it off to a tee now

I've done this and its worked okay, but how do you copy and paste the HTML version to Boards without losing the nice card icons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

Works ok here.. click import after navigating to it and then select the hand and click select text ,copy and paste here... I was hoping this hand didn't actually happen and if I posted it again it would be different!! :rolleyes:

Absolute Life Poker Monfero (No DP) 1/2, hand converted by the iPoker Converter at Talking-Poker
    Visit Hand HQ to purchase hand histories from a range of sites, game types and levels.

saw flop | saw showdown

Button MeTheGreatest ($200)
    SB Hero ($198)
    BB JonnyQCash ($209.95)
    UTG Wendy22 ($108.40)
    UTG+1 BOOMSTACKED ($295)

Preflop: Hero is in the SB with Aspade.gif Adiamond.gif
    2 folds, MeTheGreatest raises to 7, Hero raises to 22, 1 fold, MeTheGreatest raises to 57, Hero raises to 92, MeTheGreatest raises to 200, Hero moves all-in for 106.

Flop (400) 4club.gif Kclub.gif 4heart.gif

Turn (400) 5heart.gif

River (400) 6spade.gif

MeTheGreatest shows 4diamond.gif Kspade.gif
    Hero shows Aspade.gif Adiamond.gif

MeTheGreatest wins 400 with A full house, Fours and Kings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

weaktight convertor works aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet:

http://www.thehandconverter.com/

Advertisement