Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 off your groceries at Superquinn online

Options
  • 20-05-2008 10:42pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

€10 off* your groceries at Superquinn.

Simply click on Superquinn.ie and Go shopping; enter this Voucher Number SQALLBS1 at the checkout screen and click "Apply Voucher".

*Offers valid 21st May to 3rd June 2008.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Any minimum spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Are those dates for ordering or actual delivery?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Are those dates for ordering or actual delivery?
    I'd imagine whenever they are actually picking and putting the order through which would very close to delivery. That's how the special offers work.

SP

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

MarkR wrote: »
    Any minimum spend?

None stated. Vouchers are applied when card is being charged which is when order is being piked. I tired it at €20 euro and the voucher was accepted

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

€10 OFF!
    To make your online grocery experience even more rewarding we are giving you €10 Off your next order*
    Simply shop online at http://www.superquinn.ie/ and enter the discount code: SQJLDB at the 'promotional voucher' box.

*Order must be over €90 to avail of the €10 discount. Offers and voucher valid until 1st July 2008*

• Advertisement

Ooh, over €90? Might be too high for my usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

davton wrote: »
    None stated. Vouchers are applied when card is being charged which is when order is being piked. I tired it at €20 euro and the voucher was accepted

If the order is not over 90€ when it hits the POS it will not be applied regardless of you getting past the checkout.

If the order is not over 90€ when it hits the POS it will not be applied regardless of you getting past the checkout.

That was the last offer if you read the thread with different terms

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

That was the last offer if you read the thread with different terms

Sorry my point is that there are 2 areas of logic here. A.) the site promotion rules and B.) the POS barcode rules.

Getting through the checkout with a voucher does not automatically mean it will be taken off the order. It is up to the POS to actually give the reduction at the time of charging.

Ooh, over €90? Might be too high for my usual.

I don't do the ordering so I didn't realise this but prices have gone up and the usual is actually over €90 now so thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

Does this code still work?

Does this code still work?
    Offers and voucher valid until 1st July 2008*

So yes

Bank Holiday weekend - if you place your order for delivery this week get an additional *10 Euro Off Your Shopping!
    Simply shop online at Superquinn.ie; enter SQBHC11 at the checkout screen and click "Apply Voucher".

*Terms & Conditions: Orders must be over 100 euro.
    Booking date valid until Sunday 3rd August 2008.

Need Help: 1890 209 309 (calls charged at a local rate.Mon-Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm)

For delivery between Monday 1st and Saturday 6th of December; Enter SQXMAS8 at the checkout screen and click "Apply Voucher" to get €10 off your bill.

*Orders must be over 100 euro in value to avail of 10 euro off promotion. 10 euro off promotion only available on orders placed for delivery between Monday 1st of December 2008 and Saturday 6th of December 2008.

Advertisement