Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pahud Help

Options
  • 20-05-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Any1 tell me how i get the pop-up stats to well pop up

i am only able to get them to pop up for seat 6

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

is this on ipoker miniview? good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭KINGofHEARTS

steoin wrote: »
    Any1 tell me how i get the pop-up stats to well pop up

i am only able to get them to pop up for seat 6

Your better off trying this forum

http://pokeracesoftware.com/

One of the mods will get back to you fairly quickly as well

"APerfect10" is the man to look out for or else "PokerAceJosh"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭SuperHans

I'm also having problems with PAHUD with stats randomly disappearing and not reappearing for ages. I don't think the problems are going to be fixed anytime soon because of the release of PT3. I posted on the pahud forum and the moderator just gave me a link to download PT3 which doesn't really have anything to do with my problem. I'm going to download the trial version of PT3 and use that until pahud is sorted.
    I think the trial version lasts 60 days and hopefully it's not limited to a certain number of hands. Can anyone confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭steoin

RoundTower wrote: »
    is this on ipoker miniview? good luck

No Prima/microgaming but yes miniview is it a know issue

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

SuperHans wrote: »
    I'm going to download the trial version of PT3 and use that until pahud is sorted.
    I think the trial version lasts 60 days and hopefully it's not limited to a certain number of hands. Can anyone confirm?

The PT3 hud is fcuked along with a hundred other bugs, ive gone back to PT2 for the last few days till its all fixed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭SuperHans

mdwexford wrote: »
    The PT3 hud is fcuked along with a hundred other bugs, ive gone back to PT2 for the last few days till its all fixed

And you've had no problems with Pahud?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

No, working perfectly on 3 different sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

SuperHans wrote: »
    I'm also having problems with PAHUD with stats randomly disappearing and not reappearing for ages.

Yeah that happens me alot, just put a shortcut to PAHUD on the corner of your screen and when you notice stats not there that should be close it and reopen it. They pop up right away.

Advertisement