Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malahide to Dundalk Weekly and Monthly Rail Fares

Options
  • 20-05-2008 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Guys,

I am starting a new job in dundalk and will be taking the train, I ring both stations and get automated rubbish but nothing about fares even on the website.

So does anyone know how much a monthly and weekly commuter ticket is to for the Malahide to Dundalk route.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,303 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You might need to shop around and see if you can get a Giant Hop ticket if they still exist.

You serious need to try to get tax-saver ticket, where the ticket is bought from your un-taxed income.

Have a look here: http://www.railusers.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=3632 and have a good root here: http://www.railusers.ie/passenger_info/fares_matrix.php

Malahide is station 112.

You might consider a Connolly-Dundalk ticket if you intend heading into the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

MacBuster wrote: »
    Guys,

I am starting a new job in dundalk and will be taking the train, I ring both stations and get automated rubbish but nothing about fares even on the website.

So does anyone know how much a monthly and weekly commuter ticket is to for the Malahide to Dundalk route.

If your still interested you should ring Dundalk during office hours and wait to be connected to the booking office. If you can't do that then ring Drogheda (but maybe not between 6-8.30 in the morning as they're quite busy then). Don't ring anywhere in dublin because they won't have a clue and are likely to charge you more than dundalk will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭MacBuster

twas for my son but he got sorted thanks for the info

Advertisement