Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legwarmers..

Options
  • 20-05-2008 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Ok, this is a bit weird :p but I'm looking for a pair of flourescent pink legwarmers. Anyone know where I can get a pair? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I know of a place in Dublin that sells leg warmers. It's in Temple Bar. I think it's called "Christopher" but I'm not sure, they sell loads of clubwear and they are right next to a tattoo/piercing place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I know of a place in Dublin that sells leg warmers. It's in Temple Bar. I think it's called "Christopher" but I'm not sure, they sell loads of clubwear and they are right next to a tattoo/piercing place.

Are you talking about AdHoc?

Well they'd sell them aswell. Across from Eamon Doran's in Temple bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The 1980s.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Penneys have them I think..

I got them in Primark in London for a pound a month ago. Haven't been in Penneys recently..

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

If you're still having problems finding them, try a dance store - Danceworld on Parnell Sq have loads of warm ups. I don't know if they'll have flourescent pink but you should have a go anyways.

Also, that place orla mistycheese (i think) is talking about is in right next to Metalmorphesus. Really cool shop!

There's also a shop on the other side of the square across from Luigi Malone's where they sell some retro stuff. That's also underneath a tattoo studio if mistycheese is talking about this shop too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement