Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit advice

Options
  • 20-05-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to a wedding this summer and need to buy a new shirt and tie for the occasion. I have two suits, one is black and one is dark navy. The dark navy one is much much nicer but its obviously harder to find shirt & tie combinations that match.

So basically I'm looking for thoughts on what color shirt/tie combination to go for and where to buy them ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

sky blue shirt with a dark blue tie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

why not just get one of those shirt and tie combo packs?? i've seen nice ones in marks & sparks

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

go into louis copeland with a pic of the suit and let them pick a combination for you

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

ntlbell wrote: »
    go into louis copeland with a pic of the suit and let them pick a combination for you

Would they do that ? How much are shirts & ties in Louis Copeland ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

sky blue shirt with a dark blue tie

Yeah thats what Ive been thinking. Just wanted to see if there was a more imaginative combination out there that I was missing out on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Tusky wrote: »
    Would they do that ? How much are shirts & ties in Louis Copeland ?

yes they're very helpfull

I'm not sure on the cost i'm sure they have shirts to suit all budgets

Advertisement