Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording a countdown sequence

Options
  • 20-05-2008 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi I need to record a countdown sequence for a presentation.
    I want to reliably play a video which starts a pre-recorded countdown sequence...365days 10hours etc until the start off...

Anyone know any easy way to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 itsm2

Having thought about my requirement a little more - what I need is a countdown Flash animation or mp3...which starts at 365 days and counts down in hours minutes and maybe seconds..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I think i know what you mean, but i dont know how to do it or where to get it. Have you tried google ? or even you could try the programming forum, im sure someone there could whip something up for you in a matter of seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,387 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Maybe something like this? (Watch the video tutorial)

http://www.contactplus.com/products/sequence/index.htm

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement