Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just back from Scotland Q

Options
  • 20-05-2008 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

I was in Scotland for the last two days and as usual I was missing my dogs while I was away. So when I get back I love the way they get all excited - jumping up on me and clearly saying welcome back home.:pac: Well at least my male dobie and my collie were glad to see me.

My female dobie just stood away from me at the garage door looking all indifferent to my homecoming.
    It disappoints me a bit that not all my dogs are glad to see me come home. What can I have done to her - she is treated exactly the same as the others?

Its generally always been like this with this dog - just never shone to me from day one while she loves other members of the family. :(

Advertisement