Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lowering springs for 03 celica

Options
  • 19-05-2008 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭

Like the title says im looking to lower my celica, just dunno what to look for or ask for!!

any help would be great,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 edwardmcardle

hey

just wondering if you had any success in your search for lowering springs?
    i have an 03 celica and want to do the same. apparently toyota have a standard lowering kit that lowers the car 30mm. ive read that Eibach lowering springs are very good and quite similar. They can be got on the internet easily enough i think.
    Let me know how you get on
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭ramanujan

is it jdm or uk?

toyota sell a 30 mil drop one for the uk version as my friend got it last year.
    (uk versions ie the 140 or 190 break versions, tsport models i believe?)

not sure about the jap ones as they have a superstrut suspension, so you'd be better off asking on a celica forum...

can get you the part number for the above if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

I got my 03 T-Sport lowered a couple of years ago. Any Toyota garage can get you the celica lower springs, just ask for the TRD lowering springs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

any set will do, you just need a ridgid pair, go to ice tronix or japshp.ie and ask for the parts... most companys will fit them for you.... takes about an hour to do them....

Advertisement