Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rules?

Options
  • 19-05-2008 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭

What are the rules of frisbee?
    Sounds interesting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭MCMLXXXIII

Are you asking about Frisbee Golf, or Ultimate Frisbee?

Golf- There are targets (usually chain baskets about 4 feet in the air)(or you can make your own mark on the ground) that you throw the frisbee at. One point per throw. Lowest score wins. Kinda like regular golf, but with frisbees.

Ultimate- Played much like American Football, but you can pass as many times as you want, and you are only allowed to take three steps at a time, which keeps the passing going. The only way to get the frisbee is to intercept a pass from the other team. Once you make it to the "end zone" then you get a point. Most points wins.
    You aren't supposed to come into contact with the other players, you can just block passes. Teams of 7 are best, but AFAIK, there isn't a set rule as to how big the teams can be. 7 keeps us running, as the field isn't too crowded, but it's enough people to get the frisbee down the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭wahlrab

and if you want to know more here's all the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

oh yea i saw something about frisbee golf on tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 My 2 Cents

My dog likes frisbee

Advertisement