Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing CD Labels

Options
  • 19-05-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

Sorry, not sure where to put this so feel free to move as appropriate!

I offered to do my friend a favour and print some CD labels for him, i.e print images onto a CD for him for a project, and well I thought I could just buy CD printing labels and do it like that, but now someone just told me I have to buy special white blank CD's to print onto.. which I don't have!!

What do I need - actual CD printing labels, or actual printable CD's??

Needs to be done by this evening! agh!!!

Cheers for any info!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Either, if you have a printer that can print directly to a disc then you can use the white face disc otherwise just stick with the labels, just make sure you use a disc label applicator (you get them with most labelling kits) so the labels are centred and don't mae the disc wobble when spun at high speed.

MC
    boardsie08 wrote: »
    Sorry, not sure where to put this so feel free to move as appropriate!

I offered to do my friend a favour and print some CD labels for him, i.e print images onto a CD for him for a project, and well I thought I could just buy CD printing labels and do it like that, but now someone just told me I have to buy special white blank CD's to print onto.. which I don't have!!

What do I need - actual CD printing labels, or actual printable CD's??

Needs to be done by this evening! agh!!!

Cheers for any info!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

It depends on what printer you have. Some printers can print directly onto printable cd's (white tops), like these: http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=114642

If your printer can't do that, you can get a labeling kit like this: http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=322913 and you print onto a paper label and stick it onto the cd.

Edit: Beaten to it. Thats what I get for answering the phone during a reply.:)

Advertisement