Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scouts in Glasnevin??

Options
  • 19-05-2008 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Would anyone have a contact there? My 12 year old is hoping to join, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

You'd be looking for the 177th Dublin (Glasnevin/ Ballymun) scout group. Unfortunately I don't actually know anyone there and they don't seem to have a website or email address listed anywhere.

Your best bet is probably to get on to someone in headquarters (ph 01-495-6300) who might be able to pass on your details and someone should hopefully get back to you.

Is there anyone in school with him who attends scouts already that might have a leader's name to get in touch with?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭DubLass

You'd be looking for the 177th Dublin (Glasnevin/ Ballymun) scout group. Unfortunately I don't actually know anyone there and they don't seem to have a website or email address listed anywhere.

Your best bet is probably to get on to someone in headquarters (ph 01-495-6300) who might be able to pass on your details and someone should hopefully get back to you.

Is there anyone in school with him who attends scouts already that might have a leader's name to get in touch with?

Thanks very much for that, Ive searched and searched and dont seem to be able to find anything online for this group at all and no, he doesnt know anyone else involved in scouts. Ill ring head office. Thanks again. :)

Advertisement