Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling percentages for an upcoming tournament

Options
  • 18-05-2008 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on playing in the Jackpot 20+3 freezeout this Thursday, 22nd of May. Now, the buy in is 20+3 euro but to be fully mentally prepared for the event I'll need to have a healthy day of a breakfast roll in the local spar, then a trip to Apache for lunch. I'll then get a taxi into town, and get a meal in the Eddie Rockets beside the Jackpot, before having a few pints to loosen up before the tournament starts.

After the tournament, I'll probably grab a celebratory meal out of Charlies and maybe a few more drinks, depends how early I get it finished. If I busto early, I'll probably stick 50 quid on roulette, so this has been taken into account.

Anyway, total cost of the day should be around 200 euro, so I'm selling 50% of my action at two euro per 1%.

Any takers?

It's not on the hendonmob but I've won this tournament twice and cashed a few times, so it's handy money.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Am I alone in thinking this isnt funny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Probably not, I'm just really, really bored

• Registered Users Posts: 37,645 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

rag2gar wrote: »

You probably are. It is funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

have you ever cashed in the WSOP or in Clonmel?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,645 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

bops wrote: »
    have you ever cashed in the WSOP or in Clonmel?
    If you've cashed in the wsop it would make me interested.

But if you cashed in Clonmel, I'm deffo in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

ah the jackpot 20 game. I am going to play that at some point again for the nostalga factor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

It would of been funny had nicnicnic not made the exact same joke in another thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

in before lock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

bops, let's play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

cooker3 wrote: »
    ah the jackpot 20 game. I am going to play that at some point again for the nostalga factor

time and date! i'll be there!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

To be honest, it's just not what it used to be somehow...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

It would of been funny had nicnicnic not made the exact same joke in another thread

well it's kinda funny becuase of that very fact imo.......but then agian my soh is under constuction by my doc...so many pills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

rag2gar wrote: »
    no your not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

i lold op

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

cooker3 wrote: »
    ah the jackpot 20 game. I am going to play that at some point again, i need the the monies

fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

less chat lets gamble ,I heard the best donks reside in Dublin can you confirm .

Advertisement