Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb+Eircom Netopia 2247nwg

Options
  • 18-05-2008 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi was wondering if it was possible to connect above router to enable wireless connectivity. My connection to Digiweb is wireless, I don't seem to be having any joy anyone know what I am supposed to do.
    Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

So you wnt your Netopia router to act as a wireless provider to the rest of your house?

If so then you will be using the Router as an Access Point which will mean the Router being in bridge mode.

Google on this topic and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Wasted

Thanks Webmonkey will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Wasted

Questions? Hmmm? How do I set up my Netopia router to work in bridge mode seems like a good question.:confused: Sorry I am too tired to parse all the stuff that's out there at present, I'll try again later.

Advertisement