Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dancing boards

Options
  • 18-05-2008 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Could someone give me directions from Tullow to the dancing boards in killeshin or rossmore, not sure where they are really. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

what's the dancing boards?

I can give you directions to killeshin but I've no idea what the dancing boards is??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭turtle dubh

Dancing boards were up around rossmore or killeshin 5 or 6 years ago maybe they gone now. You also had a great view of Carlow and beyond from up there. Found Oisin Park today but could not find dancing boards, and then got lost on way down :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Dancing boards were up around rossmore or killeshin 5 or 6 years ago maybe they gone now. You also had a great view of Carlow and beyond from up there. Found Oisin Park today but could not find dancing boards, and then got lost on way down :confused:

Up near the moving statues?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

i was up in oisin park there he other day and i thought i saw the dancing boards to the upward side of the park
    am i right was that where their supposed to be? btw stay away from the field around the moving statue, at least for a couple of weeks! pm me for more details!

• Advertisement

Ye I found Oisin Park, didnt see any boards or moving statues though.

i really thought i saw them , might go up there for a run there, need to get back into my training, also, on a side track, have a look when i do and ask around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

aynon wrote: »
    i was up in oisin park there he other day and i thought i saw the dancing boards to the upward side of the park
    am i right was that where their supposed to be? btw stay away from the field around the moving statue, at least for a couple of weeks! pm me for more details!

Did you wash your hands?

both in the arab in the desert way and in the sink way,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Dancin boards are long gone..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭muggyog

The map that ShayK1 drew is not fully correct. You need to turn left at Killeshin village, go up steep climb, past reservoir to T junction at Rossmore. The (wooden) dancing boards were located in the land to your right when stopped at the junction. Gone now along with dancing at the crossroads!

muggyog wrote: »
    The map that ShayK1 drew

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHHAHAhahaha

oh btw .....
    ShayK1 wrote:
    I can give you directions to killeshin but I've no idea what the dancing boards is??

can give you directions to killeshin but I've no idea what the dancing boards is??
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHHAHAhahaha

oh btw .....
    Get out more.

Get out more.

says the person sitting in front of a computer on a saturday night...?

Note day and time your contribution also fits in the Saturday night slot.

I was actualy just improving on your directions however you chose to take the pi*s out of me. You dident know where the dancing boards were, I did . I dident ridicule your lack of knowledge so why did you ridicule my phrasing?

OK folks thanks very much for all the information. Please dont argue over dancing boards that are no longer up there. Cheers

Note day and time your contribution also fits in the Saturday night slot.

I was actualy just improving on your directions however you chose to take the pi*s out of me. You dident know where the dancing boards were, I did . I dident ridicule your lack of knowledge so why did you ridicule my phrasing?

'cause I had already said that it was directions to Killeshin and NOT the dancing boards.
    20:40... that's evening IMO :D I was just online while waiting for my lovely lady to get ready.

AND my last post on this particular thread is ..... "dident" or "didn't" ??? you choose :P

Advertisement