Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC subject choice help

Options
  • 18-05-2008 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

ok so, i wanted to do Physics, German, Business and Geography, but the subjects are not working out. i have to choose between economics and ag science in one of the subject groups. If i had to choose one, it would be Economics.

What do you think i should do?
    1. I was thinking of learning geography by myself during economics class.

2. I was also thinking of doing economics in school, and doing geography by myself outside of school.

3. Just do economics and forget about geography

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

Economics is realy easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

economics is realy easy
    i dont agree, i took up economics this year after having been told by a teacher last year it was easy points, i didn't do business for the jc or anything and most of my year is struggling with the course. still though i like it and it would be my favourite subject. it really depends with the teacher/your interest in the subject and the usual stuff. if you think you'll like it then definately go for it. you just have to get used to the wording of the questions, they aren't very straight forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Geography is a very easy subject, if you remember most of the JC stuff you have more or less half the course done! However you have to do a field report which means you'd have to talk to the geo teacher about it in your school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

ag science is one of the easiest subjects on offer for the LC, imo. probably doesn't help you at all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Unless you've heard that the physics teacher in your school is really good, then I'd recommed that you drop it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

If you can get your head around Economics, do it. It's the kind of subject if you pick it up easily enough in the first few weeks you wont have any problems. If you have the time, do Geography outside school ... it's most definitly one of the easier LC subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

I definatly wouldn't just forget about geography. It is one of the easier LC subjects. With any bit of work you should be getting a B at higher easy enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭koolkakool

Mark200 wrote: »
    Unless you've heard that the physics teacher in your school is really good, then I'd recommed that you drop it.

I kind of need physics, because i plan to do something in computers. i think the teacher is fairly good aswell.

I don't know if this helps, but I got an A in JC science and physics was my favourite part of it.

Advertisement