Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hm - Rb

Options
  • 18-05-2008 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how you can see the rackback generated or earned in Holdem Manager?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Options > Rakeback and bonuses. Put in your rb %, then I dunno where to go from there, my HM crashes when i try put in my rb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

I did that, and HM slowed up a bit, but cant see where it comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

Options > Rakeback and bonuses. Put in your rb %, then I dunno where to go from there, my HM crashes when i try put in my rb

Yea, this only adds a blue rakeback line to your graph (graphing your rb on top of $won - doesn't actually show you a figure)... Its handier to just add the rake stat to the report interface, and just multiply by your %. HM calculates the rake pretty much spot on... for the rake method used by ipoker anyway

Where's the rake stat?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

Where's the rake stat?

On the report interface showing your stats, expand the stat selection box (>> to left of 'game selection'. Click the + icon, and the rake stat is there under 'default stats'... It will pop in with the other stats when u refesh the screen

• Advertisement

Ah default stats, didn't scroll down under them. TY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Fair Play cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Yeah i can confirm that the rakeback that HM calculates is spot on give or take a few dollars on ipoker, not sure about other sites or if that helps

Advertisement