Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Numbers, combinations, do they REALLY affect you life?

Options
  • 18-05-2008 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All, have you noticed that numbers affecting your life? eg. number of flat or a house you are living, your phone number, car number plates or flight numbers? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

Some folk seem to think so, but I regard them like I regard horoscopes.

The only number - an ever increasing one - that affects my life is the physical age of the auld body.

Well, if your not one number, then you'll be another.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 angel888

I have been living in house number 7 and it was a complete disaster:mad:
    Lost my job, got sick and could not pay my bills. Since then moved to another place (Number 4) and things are improved within 1 month! Decided to take it further and changed my phone number as well to the one with "888" which is described as "Great financial prosperity now and in the future" (from Doreen Virtue PhD "Angel Numbers") and awaiting for more:D
    Few years ago I would not even think that this may have any sense at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

The number seven relates to patience or lack of,impetuos, ie: pushing things before there time,not allowing things to happen at there own pace therefor causing them not to work as they should.

Number four relates to balance in life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mark:D

Here is Free Numerology Address Calculator, hope it will help to choose the right place [much easier when you renting :D]
    http://www.numberquest.com/knowledge_free_numerology_calculator_address.php

BTW Where did you get phone number with "888"? Never seen good numbers like these in stores:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 angel888

Thanks for the link Mark:D I have checked my previous addresses with it and some things make more sense now:)

I got my number off ebay.ie from seller "connect2angels". They explain each phone number combination using description from Doreen Virtue book "Angel Numbers".

I hope it will help you to find your perfect number:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Interesting. I have lived in a lot of "3" houses, or at least numbers which added up to 3, and in my own life things tend to happen to me in three's.

Advertisement