Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pygmy Goats?

Options
  • 18-05-2008 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hey, I'm planning on getting some Pygmy Goats to keep as pets.
    Does anyone know anywhere relatively close to Monaghan where I could get them?
    Also, any tips on keeping them and feeding and whatnot would be appreciated, as I've never owned goats before.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

All I know is that they need very good fencing great escape artists and they love to climb so if you can set some large rocks or large tree stumps/logs in the center of their area they would like that.

You could e-mail Armargos goat sanctuary they might be able to give you more info on goat care http://www.armargos.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 37 bobbytwo

ask at any kids pet farm...loads around. They are always glad to get rid of stock for the winter. These goats will be very friendly when you get them!

Advertisement